Looking at the glamourous photo’s from the Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation 2013 Angel Ball in New York City last night in aid of cancer research, gave us inspiration for this weeks blog – glitzy glam party fashion from saturdaynightfashion.com.
We’re nearly into November and it’s that time of year where your reaching for the glitziest party dresses & we have them right here, we have put together some gorgeous party looks and also be telling you how to achieve the perfect finishing touches to your face and hair.
Rita Ora Glitz and Glam Party Dress at the Angel Foundation.
What you need;
- Champagne Colour Gold Thread detail LUXE Bandage Dress £80 SHOP HERE.
- Some extra glitz and glamour with our Gold Glitter Clutch Bag £14.40 SHOP HERE.
- Rita’s face is dramatic but at the same time very simple and classic, do your normal fresh face of foundation, pencil in your eyebrow’s a little darker, with your liquid eyeliner do a nice thick line evenly across each eye keep your eye lids a simple light powder, finish them with eyeliner pencil to the corner of each eye and add a nice bright red to your lips and the trick with this look is to add a light bit of bronzer to each temple at the top of your head and lightly to your cheeks to get the really fresh warm make up look,
Irina Shayk Gothic Chic Party Dress at the Angel Foundation
What you need:
- Our Gothic Chic Long Sleeve Polka Dot Sexy Lace Dress with Blue Silk Underlay. £28.80 SHOP HERE.
- A simple black patent pointy court – they are everywhere these days and a good investment shoe.
- To achieve Irina sleek hair do is so easy – especially if you have lifeless hair anyway. This starts in the shower put a nice amount of conditioner in the ends of your hair, make sure you towel dry a lot of the excess water out of your hair, add some leave in conditioner and any leave in hair treatment you use for the end of you hair. Before drying do your generous side part in your hair, and with sections blow dry your hair sleek and EVERYONE can blow dry their own hair take your time and practice makes perfect. Its should be looking really sleek by the end and if you want to get Irina’s high shine you could – only if you need to and the SMALLEST amount less than a dab – rub all over your hands and lightly rub down your hair. Simple, fabulous and easy to do.
Karolina Kurkova Sleek Black Cut Out Party Dress Look
What you need:
- Sexy Black Cut Out Dress. a GREAT buy at only £18, Get it at our Little Black Dress Section. SHOP HERE.
- Ultra Glam piece is a Crystal Bangle for your arm. Get your hands on our Extra Wide one. £32.50 SHOP HERE.
- Let the black dress do all the talking with minimalist make up and lightly tousled hair.
Debra Messing demure party dress look with sparkling accessories.
What you need;
- Blue High Low Hem Shoulder Detail Party Dress £28 SHOP NOW.
- Big Jeweled Crystal Stone Earrings. SHOP HERE
- Get Debra’s sultry look with dark eye make up and the side swept hair is the ultimate old Hollywood glamour look. Do big loose curled hair, as full as you can and with one side simply pin the hair behind you ear and let the other side fall forward.
We hope you’ve taken loads of tips from this weeks blog and anything you like from this blog you can shop the looks at http://www.saturdaynightfashion.com/
Keep up to date with what we’re up to via our social media page’s.